Cast Iron I have

Friday, March 18, 2011

Crazy much?

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am really looking forward to swimming this morning.  It is icey and gross outside for biking and running, but swimming is warm and toddler free.  Even if I have to get up at crack of pre dawn.

I'm even anticipating finding out if today is better than last week.  I hope so.  I have been working hard, despite missing a few workouts this week.  I know the weather will be nicer in a few weeks but right now I occasionally think about just dropping the triathlon and just going with swimming.

I mean really, what I am I doing?  Triathlon at my age with small kids?

Then the stubborn kicks in and I remember that all the reasons I signed up for this thing are still there and more pool time isn't going to solve anything.  With any luck, I'll be able to post a after swim update, but that all depends on if the toddler is up yet when I get home.