Cast Iron I have

Saturday, May 14, 2011

House Paint

OK.  Here is it, my first run of pictures with my Mother's day camera.  I used it to do "before" pictures of our current house paint. 

You can see it's peeling....

More peeling.....

Still peeling..... (but with new window)


And here is an over all look at the house. You can see T and his tiny tractor with the lawn mower hooked up, getting ready for the first mow of the season.  The garden bed isn't staying there, it's just hanging out until I get the rest of the garden space organized.
I was planning on posting earlier, but there were technical difficulties...


It will likely be a month or more before I get after pictures.  I'm not in a rush, since we are still saving for the work to be done.  None the less, you can see in that top picture that there is already some water damage.....  So, it's time to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment