Cast Iron I have

Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Garden

I am stiff.  I unloaded the trees at the brush dump then bought and unloaded a half yard of sand today.  I also planted five bags of bulbs and laid about 700lbs of concrete pavers.  Then I went to work.

More garden pictures when the sun comes up....

The plan for tomorrow is to place the first raised bed and fill it with soil, then stain the next raised bed.  I also have five more pavers to lay.  OK, I have 30 more to lay, but I have 5 ready to go.  I will have to be strategic about how I place them since I can't buy anymore until Monday and I want to get as much as possible done tomorrow.

At some point I am going to have to move a rhubarb plant and some irises and excavate some more.  Plus it looks like I will need another half yard of sand.

Our lilacs still haven't bloomed.   I will let you know as soon as they do.

My seedlings are looking sad.  They are ready to move out of the cramped pots and into the garden.  I am definitely on a deadline here.

No comments:

Post a Comment